Saturday 28 December 2013

Banker wife accused of cutting hubby's manhood with a knife tells her side of the story - "I held his penis to escape beating"-

 You must have heard the shocking story of a woman who sliced her husband's penis during a fight .She has told her own side of the story to Punch and the husband too opened up.Long read..take your time
 “Please, kindly judge this by yourself. As a pregnant woman, will I willingly attempt to cut off my husband’s penis? I ordinarily would not have said anything. I did not realise this will escalate to this stage. The case is being handled by my lawyer at the moment.My husband is not a hot-tempered man but he gets angry once in a while. He lied that he washes my clothes. He only did that once or twice when I was ill. We had a disagreement that day and he beat me up. My mother came to the house and took away our son.


“Without telling anybody, I went to my hospital and was treated. I did not tell him. But when I got home, he continued to harass me. He said I must ensure his son was returned to the house.
“I was so tired and I went to sleep. But in the middle of the night, he woke me up and asked me again to produce his son. We started fighting and he was beating me. In order to escape his beating, I had to hold his penis. I wanted him to leave me alone. I held on to it until I had a chance to escape.”
Bimbo said it was a lie that he chased Lekan down the street or dropped his certificate on the street during a fight.
“Please ask him, which certificate is he even talking about? When I married my husband, he told me he graduated from the Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye, but that he had an accident some time ago, in which his certificates were burnt,” 
She said when she went to the police station after their last fight, the officer who heard their case at the station said the wound looked like a knife wound, saying that was why Lekan changed his story that she used knife on him.Bimbo insisted she loved her husband and never for once used the fact that he did not have a job to react to him at home.
“When I married him, he did not have a job. He said he was working on a CD and all the money I made, I spent on him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment